Accomplished Central California Attorney Provides Strong Guidance
Merced firm handles probate, estate planning, personal injury claims and elder law concerns
Since 1992, Curry and Curry in Merced has provided thoughtful advice and skillful advocacy to California clients looking to prepare for the future and address urgent needs. My firm takes on several different types of matters for Central and Northern California residents, with a concentration on probate, estate planning and elder law concerns, including assistance with Medi-Cal planning. I am also a proven litigator who represents personal injury victims and other parties in courts throughout Central and Northern California. The estate plan you make and the compensation you receive after an auto accident could affect you and your family for years to come. At times like these, you should have an experienced attorney by your side..
Trustworthy counsel for individuals, families and businesses
Hiring the right attorney is the first stop toward the successful resolution of your legal matter. Clients I’ve previously worked with recommend me to others because my firm offers the following:
- Experienced counsel — Whether you need a sophisticated will drawn up or a lawyer to secure a substantial financial recovery following a car accident, I have a long track record of achieving outstanding results for clients in your position.
- Innovative strategy — Each situation requiring legal counsel is unique and if you try to figure things out on your own or rely on something you see online, you could miss the one option that best meets your needs. My firm crafts innovative strategies that work in the short- and long-term.
- Focused representation — By working one-on-one with each client, I gain a personal understanding of their specific concerns and motivations. Instead of being passed off to someone with less experience, you will benefit from having an attorney with a deep understanding of pertinent laws and area courts.
Over more than 30 years, my firm has given individuals, families and businesses the legal support they need to solve complex challenges and overcome difficult circumstances.
Experienced lawyer advises on wills, trusts, litigation and Medi-Cal eligibility
Throughout Merced, Mariposa and Stanislaus counties, as well as other Central California locations, my firm provides knowledgeable counsel on:
- Estate planning and Probate— My firm advises Californians on all types of estate planning challenges, including matters relating to business succession, trusts and wills and probate proceedings.
- Personal injury — When you have suffered an injury due to someone else’s carelessness or willful misconduct, I will initiate litigation seeking the compensation you deserve. I handle personal injury cases involving auto accidents, dog bites, nursing home injuries and other harmful incidents, including situations resulting in catastrophic injuries, such as paralysis.
- Elder law — As an experienced elder law practitioner, I have extensive experience in situations involving trusts and estates, power of attorney grants, living wills and asset protection.
- Medi-Cal planning and eligibility — Paying for long-term care or residence in a nursing home can be prohibitively expensive. Some people are not able to qualify for government benefits and others who do are forced to give up substantial assets as part of the state’s reimbursement process. Through careful Medi-Cal planning, my firm can guide you on ways to obtain the benefits you need while maintaining your financial stability.
- Wrongful death — If a family member was killed and another person or a business was at fault, I can represent you in a wrongful death action to seek some monetary legal relief to redress your loss.
Whatever your specific concern entails, you can count on me for trustworthy advice and skillful trial advocacy.
Contact a California attorney to discuss your estate, injury or elder law matter
Curry and Curry advises California clients on estate planning, personal injury claims and elder law concerns, including Medi-Cal eligibility. To schedule a consultation regarding your particular legal challenge, please call 209-720-3912 or contact me online. My office is in Merced, near the courthouse..